University City Housing Company (“Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit conwynarms.com; 429apartments.com; Tedwynapts.com; rosemontplaza.com; sevillacourt.com; salemharbourapts.com; westburyphilly.com; mainlineapts.com; uchcareers.com; plymouthmeetingapts.com; radcliffhouse.com; delairelandingapts.com; arborlaneapts.com; norristownapts.com; mainlineoffices.com; universitycityhousing.com;
wynnewoodhouse.com; walnutbridgeparking.com; summitphilly.com; oakwynnehouse.com; and lowerbucksapartments.com (our “Websites”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Websites and in email and other electronic messages between you and the Websites. It does not apply to information collected by the Company offline or through any other means or to any information collected by a third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be
accessible from the Websites.
The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link from the Websites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. The Company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside the Company Websites. Likewise, the Company does not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on these Websites. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact the Company via the Contact Information listed below.
Information About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Websites, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, geographic area; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through the sites, including information collected through
tracking and analytics technologies; and
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Websites may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Websites, including but not limited to office contact forms, maintenance request forms, rental applications, roommate search forms, employment forms and applications, etc.;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company through the Websites; and
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to the Websites and information about your computer and internet
connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of the Websites and helps us to improve the Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Websites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present the Websites and their contents to you;
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of the Websites;
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company;
• To notify you about changes to the Websites or any services we provide through them;
• To provide you with notices about the services we provide;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and/or
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
● To our affiliates;
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets;
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
● For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information; and/or
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and/or
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Websites. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
University City Housing Company
PO Box 1524
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
EFFECTIVE AS OF JANUARY 13, 2020